Mobile Deposit Endorsement Requirements
Mobile deposit is a fast, easy, and safe way to deposit checks ANYWHERE through the FWCCU mobile app. However, due to regulation that was created for your protection, all mobile deposits must be endorsed in a very specific way to prevent accidental duplicate deposits and potential fraud.
Mobile deposits must include ALL of the following pieces of information to prevent your deposit from rejection:
1. The phrase "For Mobile Deposit at Fort Worth City Credit Union"
2. Your Member Number + Account Number (1, 11, 12, etc)
3. Your Signature
New to Mobile Deposit?
When you receive a check, you want access to that money – fast. What if you could use your Smartphone at your home, your office or on the road to deposit your checks, without driving to the credit union? Now you can with Mobile Deposits from Fort Worth City Credit Union! Download our free mobile app for iPhone or Android and log in to Home Banking and touch the Mobile Deposit button to get started.
Deposit Checks ANYWHERE
With Mobile Deposit, you can deposit checks ANYWHERE you have mobile service by taking a picture with your Smartphone! Go ahead and give it a try, it’s as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Visit the iTunes or Google Play Store and search "FWCCU" to download our Mobile app. Open the app and log in to Home Banking. click the link for Mobile Deposit. You will have to agree to the terms and conditions and be approved for use the first time you request access to the service.
2. Once you have been approved, enter the check amount, and the account you want it to go into. Be sure you have properly endorsed the check, including ALL of the following information to prevent your deposit from being rejected:
The phrase "For Mobile Deposit Only at Fort Worth City Credit Union"
Your Member Number + Account Number (1, 11, 12, etc.)
3. You’ll be able to preview your check images and make corrections before you click to confirm the deposit. Once you click submit, you’re done, and ready to deposit another check. Be sure to put the check in a safe place until the deposit hits your account. See how simple it is?
Download the FWCCU Mobile app to get started today! For more information about Mobile Deposits, contact a member service representative at 817.732.2803.
Deposited checks may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Checks MUST be properly endorsed to be accepted for deposit. Check amount limits and daily limits may apply. Contact member services for complete details.